Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yeah, I'm not addicted to crappy food at ALL (& First Day Food Plan)

Diet the last 2 days:
Burgers
Taco Bell Supreme Tacos
Icecream
Random stuff from my bosses fridge (mashed potatoes, roast, stew, brownies, rice crispy treats, etc)
Loads of Dr. Pepper
I am debating right now about going to Sonic to get a last Burger in. (the cold will prob keep me in)
I have a sickness, for serious.

Anyways, here is my food for my very first day of OA, which will be tomorrow.

Breakfast:
6 oz of fresh fruit (already doled out and in the fridge)
2 eggs (to be made at work)
4 oz oatmeal (to be made at work)

Lunch: Chicken Salad (already in the fridge, ready to go, minus dressing)
3.5 oz chicken, .25 oz cheese
12 oz salad (mix of lettuces, celery, mushrooms, celery, cucumber, onion, tomatoes)
.5 oz salad dressing
1 apple or 6 oz grapes (depends what I'm in the mood for)

Dinner:
4 oz chicken
12 oz broccoli (I love it toooo!)
4 oz Brown Rice
.5 oz Butter (for the rice and broccoli)

Snacks: Air and Water. :-)


I will start our assignements tomorrow night!  I am super excited. I talked to my parents about it, and they seemed supportive, but skeptical I will be able to follow thru. I told them I need accounitibility, which they thought was true. Just look at my grades in college vs. my grades in high school and you can see how much I need accountibility. I also think the actual diet will be good for me and that I will enjoy eating it. I am super stoked for every meal tomorrow, except maybe dinner, mostly because its a lazy dinner because I won't get home till probably 8:30 becuase I have to put Emma to bed tomorrow night for her Dad because he is sick. David continued to be grumpy after I got home, so I put him to bed early tonight because he was bugging me and not being supportive of my preparing my food. If he continues acting like a 2 year old tomorrow, I might have to have some words with him, but I am pretty sure he just needs sleep. He's been watching too much Buffy and having bad dreams about Demons. Only my husband. *sigh* Okay, I am going to bed so I can attempt to get up early and go to the gym. We will see if it happens. I might read Harry Potter instead and work out my MIND! Bahaha.

Questions about the food plan:
Balsamic Dressing: Just .5 oz?

Can I marinate my chicken/meats? If so, what is not allowed?


Days without Incidence: 0

2 comments:

  1. The balsamic dressing is actually more vinegar than oil (make sure it's a kind that does not have sugar as the first 3 ingredients) and so you are allowed 1 oz instead of 1/2. And yes you can marinade your chicken/meat as long as the rub and/or miranade does not have sugar as the first 3 ingredients. If you are making it yourself, you can substitute the sugar with Splenda 1:1...or you can use agave or stevia or something else if you have it. Just make sure it's not the "primary" ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...it looks great and I'm really proud of you!!! Call me if you run into any problems or it gets hard.

    ReplyDelete