Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tracy Day 1

Okay you ready for this? I love that my last fitness blog was titled "The Last Journey" when in reality, there will never be an end to this. I think that is why the "accountability" of this blog is going to save my life. It's too easy to fall back into my addiction and to do it with baby steps of rationality. Mine is a progressive disease and it's with little steps you fall back in and then with giant leaps and bounds you find yourself right back where you left off and then matching your mistakes with bigger ones. I "fell off the wagon" for three weeks and gained 13.5 lbs. It took me a year to lose 30 lbs. So in a matter of weeks I gained almost HALF of the weight back that took me 6 of the 12 months to lose. Let's not dwell on that or I might just give up now. And that CANNOT happen. Wanna know why?


I need to be alive and active for my children, my husband, my grandchildren. I want to be the mom that will wrestle and run around with her children. When we go camping I want to be able to go on hikes and bike rides and swim in the lake without getting stuck in an innertube. I want to enjoy my husband without fearing the lights on. Or having to convince myself mid-stride that my soft, jello parts aren't distracting anyone but me. So we begin. I begin again. And I will keep going as long as it takes me to have my heart and desires changed. I don't expect a miracle because I have an addiction, but I will keep working on it under the assumption that the Lord will change me if He wants me changed.

With that, here are the stats:

Weight: 197 lbs
Dress size: 16 (kinda tight)
(I'll post measurements later tonight when Eddie gets home and can help me take them)

These pictures were taken when I weighed roughly around 185 lbs (12 lbs ago...yikes!) and I'm not taking new ones. ;) I will however post me at my heaviest... 240lbs.








And the hope of what is yet to come...again. ;)

This picture is me at 155 lbs and I got down to 143 lbs before I got pregnant with Maggie. I would like to ultimately reach 139 lbs as my final weight but we'll see what my body does and where it ultimately wants to maintain.

The how...how do I get there? One day at a time. For today the plan is as follows:

Breakfast
8 oz low fat plain yogurt
6 oz mixed berries
2 oz dry oatmeal cereal mix

Lunch
1 oz cheese, 2 oz pepperoni
12 oz raw and cooked veggies
1/2 oz ranch
2 oz dried fruit

Dinner
1/2 oz cheese, 3 oz sausage
2 oz popcorn
12 oz cooked veggies (zuccini, squash, spagetti squash, spagetti sauce)
1/2 oz ranch

Exercise
1 hour spin class
ab ripper X

No comments:

Post a Comment