Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sab Day 16, 17, 18

Friday, Day 16:
Breakfast:
8 oz milk
2 rice cakes
6 oz berries

Lunch:
Forgot to eat

Dinner:
2 oz tortilla chips
8 oz salsa
4 oz grilled onion and bell pepper
2 oz steak/chicken




3 oz beans
2 oz rice

Saturday, Day 17 (I was at work this day and forgot to bring food and it was a busy day and I couldn't go shopping so I just ate what I had around):
Breakfast:
8 oz milk
1 Banana

Lunch:
6 oz OJ (no sugar added)
8 oz soup (butternut squash)
1 oz cheese
2 oz assorted meats (salami, prochutto, etc)

Dinner:
8 oz salsa
2 oz tortilla chips
(I should have eaten more, but I was tired. . . and lazy)

Sunday, Day 18:
Breakfast:
2 eggs
6 oz OJ
4 oz oatmeal

Lunch:
12 oz veggies (I have some grilled ones in the fridge)
6 oz grapes
1 oz cheese
2 oz meat

Dinner: (I think I'm eating with my fam, and I have no idea what they are having)
4 oz meat
12 oz veggies
4 oz rice or potatoes


I have been having a hard time eating lately, mostly because I think that I haven't been weighing out my food the night before or planning it before eaither. I am going to do better this week and plan stuff out and have meals ready the night before (at least breakfast and lunch).

No comments:

Post a Comment