Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sab Day 8

No! Cheating! Thats my motto for the day.

Breakfast: (I forgot my scale at work, so we had to use a lesser-cool, non-digital scale for breakfast and last nights dinner)
6 oz frozen fruit
8 oz milk
2 rice cakes

Lunch:
4 oz meat (the last of the beef from the other night)
12 oz broccoli
1 Banana
1/2 oz pistachios

Dinner: (We are going to Chili's with friends to celebrate their engagment. I am bringing my scale!)
4 oz chicken or beef (fajita meat)
2 oz tortilla chips
2 oz rice
4-6 oz salsa
6-8 oz veggies (fajita sides, plus extra mix veg if needed to make up for lack of salsa-ing)
1 oz sour cream

Stoked for the weekend, which = menu planning and grocery shopping! YAAAAY!

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina you're doing a wonderful job and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete