Friday, January 21, 2011

Tracy Day 8 & 9

Yesterday was kind of a downer of a day, but that is really no excuse for not writing down my food and journal. It seems like if I don't do it first thing in the morning, it doesn't get done. Once the day starts, my day takes off. And I have learned through sad experience that once my writing food down and journaling goes south, it quickly leads to a relaxed frame of mind and the beginning of a downward spiral. It may not come immediately, but it does come without fail. So...here is my food from yesterday and my plan for today:

Day 8
breakfast
8 oz milk
1 banana
2 oz dry cereal

lunch
3 oz chicken, 1/2 oz cheese
6 oz V8, 6 oz salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion)
1/2 oz ranch

dinner
3 oz blk beans, 1 oz cheese
1 corn tortilla, 2 oz tortilla chips
6 oz sauted bell peppers and onion, 4 oz salsa, 2 oz tomato
1 oz sour cream
(Seriously, this dinner was AWESOME!)

Day 9 (today)
breakfast
4 oz scrambled eggs
4 oz ezekiel bread
1 banana

lunch
(asian chicken salad recipe)
3 oz chicken, 1/2 oz cheese
9 oz cabbage, 3 oz carrots
1 oz asian dressing
1 apple (with cinamon sprinkled lightly on it)

dinner
3 oz pork, 1/2 oz cheese
4 oz rice
12 oz salad (lettuce, tomatoe, cilantro, onion, carrot, salsa)
1 oz sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment