Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sab Day 6

So, yesterday was a really really hard day for me. I wanted a cheeseburger. I wanted a Dr. Pepper. I wanted to not eat my veggies. Argh. But I went home, and David had gotten me flowers and had measured out all my food for dinner and had it all ready for me to cook. I ended up having 4 oz fish, 4 oz rice, 6 oz squash, 2 oz salad and 4 oz celery. He was just sweet and it made my day a lot better.

So, todays plan:
Breakfast:
8 oz milk
6 oz berries (blended with milk)
2 rice cakes

Lunch:
4 oz beef
12 oz squash
1 banana
1 oz nuts

Dinner:
4 oz beef
1 corn tortillas
2 oz tortilla chips
6 oz cooked bell pepers
6 oz salsa
1 oz sour cream (I think its 1 oz, I don't have it in front of me, but I'll only have as much as I'm supposed to)

I feel skinnier today. I like feeling that way!

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina this is a great plan! It looks really delicious and I'm so proud of you. Yesterday was really hard for me too and I wound up just drinking v8 for my veggies last night because I just couldn't do it...i couldn't eat my salad. it looked too daunting. I wish my hubby would be around to encourage me along, but unfortunately he's just not. I picked him up from the train, dropped him off to eat his dinner so I could go run a quick errand to get some eggs and Maggie's prescription (double ear infection & sinus infection) and when I got back home we did a quick run through of our budget and calendar stuff and then he went back to work. It's pretty much gonna be like this till August...I really need this program to work. I need sanity and help from on high because otherwise I would just sit down and give up. I'm determined to make this a good day. Okay, well mostly determined. I really just wanna go curl up in my bed with a book and pretend I don't have three little monkeys who need me for everything.

    ReplyDelete