Friday, January 21, 2011

Sab Day 9? Or Day 1?

Today SUCKED. Hard.
I didn't feel good all day.
Emma was grumpy mc grumperson.
I had to clean the house (at work) because the maids didn't come this week.
I have done 9 loads of laundry this week, but will do 2 more tomorrow (HOW DO THEY GO THRU SO MUCH LAUNDRY?!?!?!) and still have to do more at OUR house.
And I didn't eat what I was supposed to today.

Breakfast: Tea
Lunch: 12 oz butternut squash soup
Dinner: 4 oz home-fried potatoes (so like hashbrowns, but diced, not shredded) with onion and garlic
1.5 oz bacon
1 egg
2 clementines (3.5ish oz- I gave part of it to Emma. Its the only food we have found that she really likes thus far)
prob 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice

Yeah, not at all on plan. I mean, I didn't eat any FOOD that was off plan (unless you count the OJ, but it had no added sugar, so I dunno) but I didn't eat how I was supposed to. Dinner was mostly good, cept the whole no veggies thing, and I moved the fruit from lunch to dinner. But I just really needed an orange. Something about being sick makes me crave it, but not until late in the day today. So do I start over? If I feel bad tomorrow, I see me eating very much similar to this. Only probably less, since I will be over here at dinner time without David to run to the store to get bacon and eggs (I used potatoes that they had that were going to go bad). I am leaving my soup here to have with dinner tomorrow (I have enough left for 12 oz), and will bring my protein and grain from home. I am also going to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I have no clue what I am going to eat at this point. Maybe something like this:

Breakfast:
8 oz milk
6 oz frozen fruit (or maybe a grapefuit or something)
2 rice cakes

Lunch:
Green Drink (so use all my fruit and veggies in this)
2 hardboiled eggs - maybe devil them and use my fat that way. We'll see how I feel.

Dinner:
12 oz veg soup
4 oz chicken or beef or something
4 oz rice

Gah. Today was a hard day. Being sick on program sucks. And not wanting to eat sucks even more.
So, back to square 1? I'm okay if thats the case.
I was talking to David about it, and he was like, man, we should have had something crazy tonight, not this!
And I was like. . . dude, not the point.
At which he hung his head in shame!
Bahahaha.

Okay, its late, and they are about to get home so WE can go home.
Call me tomorrow if you go grocery shopping/do anything that you wouldn't mind me bumming around with you doing because I am going to be lazy all day if I am left to my own devices.

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment