Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sab Day 3

Sorry I didn't put this up last night. Dinner Date = getting home and not wanting to do anything but watch Bones and lay on the couch. And Today I have cleaned my car and started cleaning out my cabinents and online shopped for some stuff I need to organize! I'm going to go to Tuesday Morning after I eat lunch to see if they have anything I want for cheaper!

Yesterday went well. No cheating, unless you count eating too much protien at dinner. It could have been the right amount - I tried. But yeah, eating out is HARD to do, not to eat healthy, but to eat the right amount.

Anyways,
Breakfast:
6oz frozen fruit
4 oz yogurt, 4 oz milk
I totally forgot to eat my grain. Whoops! Do I just forget about it or replace it later in the day?

Lunch:
1 Banana
12 oz salad (probably with like 6oz of cucumber. I'm in that kind of mood)
2 oz cheese
1/2 oz ranch

Dinner:
4 oz baked potato
1 oz cheese, 2 oz bacon (can I eat bacon? I'll text you about it)
6 oz broccoli, 6 oz califlower
1oz sour cream

Question: 4 oz rice: before or after its cooked? I'm assuming after. Man, I want rice right now. Who craves that?

Days without incidence: 2? (Can I count it if I know I might have eaten a little too much at dinner? And when I foget to eat stuff do I count it? This is hard.)

1 comment:

  1. Okay let me see if I can answer these questions:
    1. if you skip an item in your meal, you just forget it...it's too tempting to start skipping a grain at breakfast so you can overeat and add it to lunch.
    2. eating out is truly hard to do. it sounds funny, but if you can, take your scale with you and just make sure they know that you need some extra plates. and it's okay to special request things. ie don't cook this in butter, leave this on the side, can i have it grilled instead of sauted, dressing on the side, etc.
    3.yes you can eat bacon...you divided it up perfect. 2oz of bacon seems like a lot...was it okay? cause you can always split it up like 1 oz bacon, 1 1/2 oz cheese...etc.
    4.yes it is 4 oz of rice after you eat it...same thing with oats. if you're eating the oats cooked it's 4 oz, if you're eating them raw then it's 2 oz. make sense?
    5. Since you're still new at this and figuring the system out, you don't have to "start over" as they say. you can still count each day you've been eating this way. however, you know the adage, with knoweledge comes greater responsibility...;) now you know, if it happens again we'll talk about it and why it might have happened and then we'll decide if you need to start the count over.

    i'm just so proud of you and think you're doing a wonderful job reporting and eating the right things. how do you feel?

    ReplyDelete