Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tracy Day 3

Okay, today was a little hard to wanna eat breakfast. I'm so tired and my back hurts and my kids are sick and I just want to climb back into bed and ignore that today is the "big clean day" of the week and that I need to eat food to have energy and that my husband is gone yet again. Wow, that's a lot of complaining! Let me try again. I'm tired but the Lord will bless me if I ask for help. I know He can and will. It's gonna be a great day and a productive one. It will. It will. It will. ;)

My food plan for today is:

breakfast
4 oz scrambled eggs
4 oz rice
1 banana

lunch
2 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese
12 oz raw veggies
1/2 oz salad dressing
2 oz dry fruit

dinner
3 oz refried beans, 1 oz cheese
2 corn tortillas
12 oz raw and cooked veggies
1 oz sour cream

Exercise
Clean the house
-both bathrooms
-mop the kitchen floor
-finish laundry
-bleach kitchen counters
-vacuum
-clean sheets on beds

And then after all that is done, take the kids to the library and plan my lesson. Whew! It's gonna be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment