Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sab Day 1 (&Day 2 Plan)

Okay, so.
Current Weight:
172
Ultimate Goal Weight:
135
Goal before Disney (March 14)
155

Past weights:
August 8 2008: 150ish (when we got married)
Jan 12 of 2008: 155 (after we got engaged)
December 29 2005: 145 (my senior year of high school)
May 23 2005: 130 (end of my junior year of high school)

So maybe 130 should be my goal weight? I dunno, we are going to stay with 135 for now, and if I get that and feel like I can lose more, I will. :-) What was funny in looking up all these weights was that I wanted to lose weight at every single weight. I have always felt like I was fat, even when I was 130!

Today I stayed on plan ALL day! I did exactly the plan except: I ate my lunch apple more than an hour after I started eating. More like 4 hours, because I was SO FULL from my salad that I didn't want to stuff myself. I could not believe how full I was. And I changed 2/4oz of chicken to 1oz of cheese, because I didn't want to eat chicken. My rice was awesome. Mmmm butter rice.

Dec 14th Plan
Breakfast:
6 oz frozen fruit
4 oz yogurt
2 oz grapenuts
4 oz fat free milk

Lunch:
12 oz salad (same as yesterday)
3.5 oz chicken
.25 oz cheese
1/2 grapefruit

Dinner:
Sushi! with a big salad! Yaaay!

Days without incidence: 1

2 comments:

  1. Okay this is tough cause I love grapenuts too but they're flour...albeit wheat flour, still flour. How hard core do you wanna go? Cause grapenuts are a good healthy choice over say Cheerios or something, but it's still flour. You can do oats...like Udi's granola or Kashi has some pretty good choices too. Just as long as it doesn't have sugar as the 3rd ingredient you are okay. (Fructose, cane juice, etc.) You can do rice based cereal and rice based noodles if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( I had already eaten them. I will not eat them anymore! Gotta go a-shoppin for granola tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete