Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sab Day 4

So, yesterday I didn't go to the gym OR come work out with you.  I am lame. But I did clean out my kitchen drawers and the cabinent and MY CAR (which was in dire need) and yeah. I need to go to the gym at least 3 times this week. NO MORE LAZY!

So, as far as how I'm feeling: good. I feel pretty dang good. Its hard sometimes, like last night when David was eating Rice Cripy Treats, and sometimes I want a snack really bad, but overall its not too bad. I am pretty full from what I eat, and its all pretty good food. I need to figure out some more intresting lunches than salad, because I know I will get bored of that pretty fast, but I would like something that I don't have to cook at work. I've been weighing out and getting my food prepared for breakfast and lunch the night before, which is good and I think helps a lot, because I am too lazy to get up and do it in the morning. My visiting teachers brought me chocolate today, and I told them I am off sugar, they asked why and I said I was doing OA. I have no clue if they knew what that meant, but yeah. I am not going to hide from anyone that I am trying to deal with this whole food thing. I am excited to go to the meeting tonight!

So, today's food:
Breakfast:
4 oz steel cut oats (my mom made them in the crock pot! soooo good!)
1 oz dried apples (in the oats)
3 oz fresh berries
4 oz yogurt
4 oz milk

Lunch:
1 apple
12 oz greens (apple and greens in green-drink form, which means all blended up with a bit of agave like a smoothie)
1 hard boiled egg
1 oz cheese
1/2 oz nuts

Dinner:
6 oz bean soup (I am going to just get the beans and meat out of the soup for measuring, then add liquid after. Since its just water, I'm assuming I don't have to weigh it)
4 oz tortilla chips
4 oz salsa (or however much I can eat)
8 oz salad (or however much is left over after my salsa)
.5 oz dressing

No cheating yesterday, but it was a LOT of bacon. I was like, sick of bacon at the end, which I thought could never happen. And it was a lot of cheese too. I might melt some of it on top of my broccoli next time or something. I should have had like, chopped beef or something on top of the potato instead. I am learning!

Days without incidence: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment