Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tracy Day 36

I didn't realize how long it's been since I recorded here and I find it amazing how correlated it is with how my days go...I've felt my committment slip internally but I not actually tempted to eat "off program" other than I REALLLY REALLLLLLLY wanted a diet coke. I've stayed true and I'm so glad I have. I read some really interesting "testimonials" in the back of the AA Big Book and it kind of put some things into perspective for me. When I fail to report, I'm slipping back into the "solitary" lifestyle that is of an addict. So today I will eat:

breakfast
4 oz scrambled eggs
2 corn tortillas
1 banana

lunch
none (at church)

dinner
4 oz chicken
4 oz rice
8 oz zucchini and squash and onion, 4 oz cucumber
1 oz oil
3 oz pears

No comments:

Post a Comment