Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tracy Day 17

Yesterday was so crazy and I was totally tempted to just eat whatever last night and I almost just didn't eat anything...but I found the strength somewhere and I'm so grateful I did. I went in to the kitchen to make some popcorn and went to the fridge to grab something for the kids and just grabbed the broccoli. It was awesome.

I know it can get tireing to do this program, but I really do feel so much better when I eat what I'm supposed to in the amount I'm supposed to. You can do this Sabrina and I know you are gonna have a great trip in Disneyworld. You're gonna do great!

Here is the plan for today:

breakfast
4 oz scrambled eggs
4 oz rice (luna bar)
4 oz apple juice

Lunch
2 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese
9 oz cabbage, 3 oz cucumber
1 oz asian dressing
1 oz dry fruit

Dinner
2 oz bacon, 1 oz cheese
4 oz potato
9 oz broccoli, 3 oz carrots
1 oz sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment