Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sab Day 10

Weigh In: 155.8 OOOOOOOH BABY. Maybe I'll get down to 152 before Disney! (I'm going to weigh myself next Weds to see and hopefully I will be the same weight when I get back. Thats the goal.) Livin' the dream.

Breakfast:
4 oz frozen fruit
6 oz yogurt, 2 oz milk
1 oz dry oatmeal, prepared

Lunch:
4 oz ground beef
12 oz broccoli
1 clementine (if I feel the need, I didn't the last 2 days)

Dinner: (If David is home I will make stirfry, if not, I will eat leftovers)
4 oz chicken or shrimp
4 oz mashed potatoes OR rice noodles
12 oz stir fry veggies OR 5.5 oz v8, 6.5 oz randomly scrounged veggies from the fridge

Like About Myself:
1. My boobs haven't noticably shrunk since I've lost weight - I forgot how big they are even when I'm skinny! haha. I'm sure this is David's fav too.

Grateful:
1.The ability to save enough money for Disney to pay for it in cash
2. For a husband who spends 14 hours at school and isn't grumpy when he gets home.
3. The fact that cake-ing doesn't tempt me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment