Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Downward Spiral (Tuesday)

So, I didn't have time to go grocery shopping on Saturday. Do you see where this is going? Someplace bad.

I didn't eat breakfast today. Why? No milk or yogurt.
For lunch I had a free-bird salad, which was fine, but not enough veggies and too much protien.
For dinner I will probably eat nothing because we have nothing in the fridge and I have to do a cake tonight so I won't have time to shop/make food to eat. I'll probably drink a couple of V8s and have a slice of cheese or something.

Tomorrow starts my 3 day stay at work before my bosses go out of town. Which means I will probably eaither A) not eat enough food or B) eat the wrong food. I REALLY need to just suck it up and go grocery shopping tomorrow morning for the next 2 days. Luckily, I will use their milk and can bring fruit from home and I have oatmeal, so breakfasts will be okay. And I might have chips and salsa one night and maybe bring stir-fry from home for the other (there is some in the freezer).

I just know disney isn't going to be good food-wise. I mean, I'm going to TRY to stick to no-sugar no-flour but we'll see how it goes. I cannot WAIT to come back and start hardcore again that monday.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror and I can't belive how skinny I feel, but at the same time I am fully aware I need to still lose weight and get my eating under control.

I want you to keep strong even tho I'm sucking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment