Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tracy Day 10

I know I shouldn't have weighed again, but I did anyways...that's why I asked Eddie to put the scale up. I think maybe I better go with the 197 still instead of the 195 today just because it wasn't the weight as of yesterday. Hopefully it means that I'll have a great weightloss weight for the month.

Here is the plan for today:

breakfast
4 oz milk, 4 oz yogurt
5 oz mixed fruit (papaya, mango, strawberry)
4 oz rice

lunch
3 oz chicken, 1/2 oz nuts (sunflower seeds on salad)
9 oz cabbage, 3 oz cucumber
1 oz asian dressing
1/2 apple

dinner
4 oz chicken
4 oz rice
8 oz bell peppers, onions, and broccoli, 4 oz salad
1/2 oz ranch

1 thing i like about myself:
my nose

3 things i'm grateful for:
1. my gym membership
2. preshcool for drew
3. nate in an argyle sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment