Friday, March 4, 2011

Tracy Day 11 and 12

Yesterday was INSANE!!! I woke up, got Eddie to the train, picked up Dawn to go to the Arlington gym, worked out for two hours, took Dawn home, took Nate to school, went home to meet Meaghan at my house to make decorations for Kathleen's baby shower tonight, rushed to take a shower and then pick up Nate, went directly to Jessica's house to teach her and her friend Anna to make hair bows, left early to go pick up dinner for the family at McD's and was a few minutes late for picking up Eddie at the train, dropped him and the kids off at home, grabbed my scale and tortillas and rushed to my parent/coach meeting for soccer, and then finally arrived at the Enrichment activity to only stay and play way to much volleyball. Insane? Yeah. Thought so. So with all that, I never had a single down moment to write my food...here is what I ate:

Thursday
breakfast
4 oz milk, 4 oz yogurt
5 oz mixed berries (costco blend)
4 oz rice (luna bar)

lunch
2 oz chicken
9 oz cabbage
1 oz asian dressing

dinner
4 oz chicken
2 corn tortillas
5 oz zucchini, 4.5 oz salad (lettuce, tomato, broccoli), .5 oz salsa, 2 oz cucumber
1/2 oz salad dressing


And here is the plan for today:

Friday
breakfast
4 oz scrambled eggs
2 pcs. ezekiel bread
1 banana

lunch
2 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese
9 oz cabbage, 3 oz cucumber
1 oz asian dressing
1 apple

dinner
wendy's salad & potato

1 thing I like about myself:
1. That I love to accesorize like my mom

3 things I am grateful for:
1. relief society functions
2. good friends that make me laugh
3. singing

No comments:

Post a Comment