Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tracy Day 13 (Sat) and 14 (Sun)

Yesterday I ate:

breakfast
6 oz milk
2 oz dry kashi cereal
1 banana
1 luna bar

lunch
1 slice of combo pizza from Costco (Just the toppings)
9 oz raw veggies (carrots, celery, tomatoes)
1 oz dry fruit

dinner
1 oz cheese
3 oz tortilla chips
9 oz salsa
1 oz sour cream

today's plan is:

breakfast
FAST

Lunch
FAST

Dinner
2 oz pork, 3 oz blk beans
2 corn tortillas
3 oz lettuce, 3 oz tomatoes, 3 oz salsa, 3 oz sauted bell peppers and onions
1 oz sour cream
6 oz mixed berries

2 things I like about myself:
1. I'm still doing this program
2. I encourage my kids to be polite

6 things I'm grateful for:
1. My husband who folds the laundry
2. Prayer...it brings my heart solice
3. Classical music
4. A van that works...mostly
5. A good book
6. Ice cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment