Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tracy Journal 2/22

So I don't really have the time right now to put into words what I'm feeling and thinking. But I couldn't let this opportunity pass without at least posting this:

"You will see the tender mercies of the Lord in your life as you learn to watch for them and as you come to believe that the power of God can indeed help you recover."

I definitely felt the tender mercies of the Lord as I struggled with a raging headache all day and a desire to just sleep the day away. Somehow, some way, I found the courage to ask the Lord to help me confront the day and get moving. I found such an excitement and joy in my heart and I woke up this morning ready to do it again. I am so thankful for a Savior that is mindful of us and just waits for us to ask for help.

I had an amazing experience this morning baring testimony to my children of the reality of Jesus Christ and it is one I'll treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment