Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Dos

Okay, so last night I went to bed at 6pm. I felt terrible and had a headache and was tired, so I just went to bed. David made me get up at 9 and eat some chicken and a V8 so I wouldn't wake up starving. I also went and took my phone in, so I have my old phone so I have no phone numbers. So text me so I can have your number.

Tuesday, Feb 22
Breakfast:
4 oz fruit
8 oz milk
2 rice cakes

Lunch:
4 oz ground beef
12 oz cooked veggies (I have to go to the grocery store to see what I want)
2 clementines

Dinner:
4 oz pork chop
4 oz rice
12 oz broccoli

1 thing I like about myself:
My hair, on the third day after I've washed and straightened it

3 things I'm greatful for:
That I have okayish health
That David is sweet to me when I'm a grumpyface
That I have a cute baby to nanny, instead of an ugly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment