Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tracy Day Seven

I think I felt so fat yesterday because I was wearing pants that button and I haven't done that in a really long time. It's a little discouraging knowing that I could have changed pants sizes that fast when it took me so long to get down. Argh. But, that is okay because the weight doesn't define me. And it will come off. I just have to be patient and keep it up. Here is what I will eat today:

Breakfast
8 oz milk
2 oz Kashi dry cereal
1 banana

Lunch
2 oz chicken, 1 oz peanut butter
6 oz salad (lettuce, tomato, celery, carrots) 6 oz celery
1/2 oz ranch
1 apple

Dinner
4 oz scrambled eggs
2 corn tortillas
8 oz zucchini, squash, onion, 4 oz salsa
1 oz sour cream

1 Thing I like:
I can laugh at myself for doing something stupid

3 Things I'm grateful for:
1. A husband whose not ashamed his wife isn't a "professional" anything...
2. For three beautiful kids that love me.
3. The scriptures...they always bring me back around to what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment