Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sab Day 20, 21 and Weigh In

Okay, snow days = going stir crazy.
Day 20
Breakfast:
8 oz milk
1 orange
1 rice cake

Lunch:
4 oz hotdog
1 pear
12 oz veggies

Dinner:
2 oz fish
4 oz sugar free icecream
5.5 oz v8
1 oz rice
(I was going to throw up if I ate anymore)

We played Just Dance 2 for like an hour and I was SO tired and hurt so bad because I am still sickly, and it sucked. But it was really really fun.

Day 21:
Breakfast:
8 oz milk
6 oz berries
1 rice cake

Lunch:
5.5 oz v8
6.5 oz soup
4 oz hotdog
1 pear

Dinner:
I have no idea at this point, but it will be the right stuff. My boss is making a cabbage-stew type thing, but I brought food with me incase. Oh yeah, I'm spending the night b/c I have no car to get home b/c my Dad dropped me off b/c he has four wheel drive and the roads are HORRIBLE. Ugh. But its okay. I'm having an okay day, just watching movies and hanging out with Emma.

So, official weigh in on Feb 1: 163.2! I am ahead of schedule! I would love to lose 5 pounds this month and be 157 by March 1. If I am down to 155 by the time we go to Disney, I will poop my pants! Thats what I weighed when we got married! WOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment