Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tracy Day Six

I had a talk with my sponsor yesterday and she really wants me to just stick with the food plan she gave me, and if I haven't lost enough weight she'll talk to me then about changing it. I don't know how I feel. I think it's too much fruit and I will probably only eat 4 oz of berries with breakfast. we'll see how i feel at lunch. i still am sore from my workout on THursday but I still went to the gym yesterday and did some cardio. I'm going to try and work it out today too. Here is my plan:

breakfast
4 oz milk, 4 oz yogurt
1 oz dry oats
6 oz berries

lunch
1 oz cheese, 2 oz chicken
8 oz salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, bell peppers), 4 oz raw veggies (carrots and celery)
6 oz grapes
1/2 oz ranch

dinner
(we're going to a restaraunt called "Smoke" and I've already looked at their menu:) )
4 oz steak
4 oz potato
3 oz cooked veggies (whatever they have), 4 oz salad, 5 oz raw veggies (I'll bring these)
1/2 oz butter, 1/2 oz balsamic

1 thing I like about myself:
My eyes

3 things I'm grateful for:
1. Free passes to the aquarium
2. Free dinner to a nice restaraunt
3. Friends who will babysit for us so we can go to dinner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment