Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tracy Day Five

Today went pretty well. I kept uber busy and I was really glad I had planned and made my lunch the night before. I kind of wish I had made my dinner the night before too cause I wound up eating at someone else's house and it was harder to control. I think I did pretty well considering what it was and I didn't eat any fruit for lunch either. And I worked out...I worked out hard! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be unable to walk tomororw.

Anyways, here is my food for tomorrow:

breakfast:
8 oz milk
4 oz mixed berries
1 oz dry oatmeal, cooked

lunch
2 oz hot dog, 1 oz cheese
4 oz spagetti sauce, 10 oz zucchini, squash, and onion
1/2 oz ranch

dinner
4 oz talapia
4 oz rice
7 oz green beans, 7 oz salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, bell peppers, carrots)
1 oz balsamic dressing

1 thing I like about myself:
I find joy in serving others.

3 things I'm grateful for:
1. An unlimited supply of second-chances from Heavenly Father
2. Hot, hot, hot bubble baths
3. Muscles that ache because you worked out hard...it means I did something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment